THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 10, 2010

So, For My Mother's Day!

My mom calls me in the morning, about 11:30am my time.. calls to tell me Happy Mother's day and to let me know she got my gift. It was a Digital Frame of Hunter from 0-2 years old, said she loved it!

she told me she is going to go out to Brunch with my 3 younger sisters, and then probably have dinner at my grandmother's who is just down the street from her. Mind you, im 2,500 miles away, this is my first time being SO far away from my family. Well i went into tears thinking that I don't get to be there. Yeah I was a little sad.

but then, I had to cut it short because I then got a little message that said " Happy Mother's Day!" Love, Puke. Yes, what a wonderful way to start out my Mother's Day.. a visit to the bathroom where I was hardly going to come out alive.

I continued to feel nausea the rest of the day, Hubby had to go to work at 3pm.. but, he and his mother made breakfast!
My hubby rarely makes breakfast, hes not a morning person.. so this was nice!
Called my grandmother to tell her Happy Mother's Day, and of course the sound of my sweet grandmother's accent only reminds me more that I am so far away and miss my family depply.
I got a call from my uncle, who is Oklahoma.. I just didn't happen to tell him, yet, that I was pregnant.. so along with getting wishes for a Happy Mother's Day, I as well got wishes for a new baby!
well, that is just about the end of my Mother's Day!

OH! Hubby did rent a movie, something about Imagination, it was Health Ledger's last movie, the one he actually died in the middle of making it. it was pretty interesting to say the least!

0 comments: