THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 15, 2010

2nd OB App!

So I had my second OB app yesterday, I had switched OB's because the last one blew off that I had a growth. So i Switched!

i LOVE the new OB, he is very concerning and seems to care. Plus, my pap exam, hardly felt it, that's always a good sign LOL!

We tried to find the baby's heartbeat on the doppler, but we couldn't find it. He says it could still be a little early, plus because im heavier set could be why as well.
I had to schedule for an ultrasound with the on facility u/s tech, my office has one, but the in facility one is way more high tech.
he wants measurements of the growth, find out exactly WHAT it is, and we will keep an eye on it to see if it grows.
my OB didn't want to wait until the 20 week scan, so he wanted this one ASAP! also to check in on the baby since we didn't get a heartbeat!

i hope all is okayw ith my little Melon, and that i can have a picture to take home!

0 comments: